© Llandudno Museum
- Llandudno Museum was established in 1927 following the bequest of F.E. Chardon (an artist) to the town of his magnificent collection of paintings and objets d'art from around the world. The museum houses a variety of items from Chardon's collection including a kitchen housing traditional Welsh furniture, crockery etc from his cottage in Snowdonia. The museum also has displays on the early history of Llandudno from fishing and farming community through to the town's development as a major tourist destination. There is also a regular programme of temporary exhibitions.