- Set in over 500 acres of historic deer park, Wollaton Hall is a spectacular Tudor building designed by Robert Smythson and completed in 1588. Following an extensive restoration programme, Wollaton Hall reopened with a number of new displays and refurbished rooms, including Tudor kitchens. Visitors touring the Hall can now view the Prospect Room at the top of the hall, which gives spectacular views over Nottingham. The Hall also houses Nottingham Natural History Museum. Wollaton Park's Courtyard Stables are home to Nottingham's Industrial Museum, Steam Engine House, and Cafe. Steamings are held once a month when the Industrial Museum is also open.
Wollaton Hall and Park
Historic house or home