Close

Russell-Cotes Art Gallery and Museum

Museum
Main Hall

Russell-Cotes Main Hall

© Russell-Cotes

    • This Grade II* seaside villa is the former home of Sir Merton and Lady Annie Russell-Cotes, who designed it to house their art collection and objects from their world travels. It was gifted to the borough in 1908 and opened as a museum in 1922.
Share This

Location