What to do:
1. Ask a grown-up to turn the oven on for you to Gas mark 5 or 190 degrees C.
2. Put the flour, nutmeg, cinnamon, almonds and sugar into a mixing bowl and mix them up.
3. Break the egg into another bowl. Add a little bit of the milk and whisk them together with a fork.
4. Add the egg mixture to the flour and mix.
5. The mixture should be quite firm - like playdough. If it's too wet and sticky, add a little flour. If it's too dry, add a little more milk.
6. Dust your hands with a little flour, then gently squash the mixture into 12 small cakes and put them on a greased baking tray. Remember to space them out.
7. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until they are golden brown.
8. While they are still hot, spoon a little runny honey over them and sprinkle some chopped nuts over the top.
9. Let the cakes cool a little before you eat them and remember to think of the Romans as you munch!